Thursday, March 31, 2011

Having a good time switching out tires!


Talk about finding something to do one random afternoon! Got a call from my boy AJ. He asked me if I would go with him to go get a new rear tire for his street bike. His bike had been acting up and he wanted me there just in case his bike took a shit. When we got to the shop we thought why not have a little fun before we switched out his tire! I had to make sure to bust out my little Kodak EIS that shoots in 1080I and my Canon Rebel XTI with a fisheye lens... 

http://www.vimeo.com/21770891
(Video of AJ doing the burnout!)


Pretty gnarly, shooting video and pics all the while keeping an eye out for the cops! 
Little shops like this one always do the best work that's easy on your wallet! 

Street bike work, promo work, and a little grubin! Not bad for a Wednesday afternoon! 

Double Doubles always hits the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment