Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF...Too Bad It's Raining!

What up guys…chillin on a wet Friday afternoon in beautiful “sunny” Southern California…haha! Having a bit of writers block, so I thought I would blog about my day so far. Woke up this morning to a killer cup of coffee my pop’s made for me, sat for a morning meeting with some of the fam. My older sister Britney has been hiking lately and decided to go check out the Hollywood sign this morning, you should be able to see the pic. up on our Facebook  page.

Pops and I spent the morning talking about strategy and what our next moves would be as far as A2R business, as well as other pending business we’ve got going on. That “other” pending business…when the time comes were gonna make an announcement…that shit is really exciting and I feel very fortunate to be a part of it! Stay tuned, more details coming soon!

Trying to get some blog ideas off of the internet, and I just got done posting some sick RedBull Xfigthers video as well as a Sno-Cross video where one of the officials got taken out by one of the riders, really hope he is doing well after having both of his legs broke.

Always looking for fresh ideas and content for our internet sites, so if you got any I’d like to hear about them. Heads up...as our boy Scott Ochs is working on a new website and cart for A2R…that was actually part of our meeting this morning…reviewing artwork and content, and I gotta tell you guys it looks sick! Talk about a guy who has totally gone way out of his way to teach himself graphic art on Adobe Illustrator and Web Design on Adobe Dreamweaver…Scott is the man! So here’s to wishing everyone a great weekend…hope it dries up a bit, as for us…we might be heading out to Wrightwood, Ca...over off of the Cajon Pass, for some family snow sledding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment